I am working with a lovely Design and Marketing agency that is looking to add a Senior Account Manager/Account Director (Up to £40K DOE) to their small team in Northampton. If you enjoy making an impact through the campaigns you deliver and are looking for a new opportunity, then this could be the role for you. This agency is offering full or part-time working hours and a huge variety of clients and project types to work across, with smaller businesses as well as larger global clients.
Responsibilities will include:
Exceptional client management and communication
Delivery of brand development projects including websites, digital, brochures, and social campaigns
Co-ordination of projects between Client Services and Design
Efficient trafficking of jobs through studio
· Setting up new jobs in line with agreed process
· Job reconciliation and closing down
· Approval and proofing – reading and visual aspects to brief, approval from AD
· Sourcing print and merchandise when required
· Supporting with new business opportunities and pitching
· Flexible to take on ad hoc tasks as needed – could be anything within reason!
· Continual agency process and management development
· Agency and client KPI reporting/tracking as requested to demonstrate performance, current status and areas for improvement
· Freelancer management
Exceptional project and time management
Great communication and organisational skills
Personable and level headed at all times
A collaborative style of working
Strong and confident in decision making
Full of ideas and able to make things happen
Incredible eye for detail
Extremely diligent and organised
If you like the sound of all of the above, please get in touch with me as soon as you can, or pop your CV across and we can go from there!