Are you a Content Creator or Content Manager looking to join a brilliant creative agency in beautiful Leamington Spa? I am working with a client who works with a range of B2B and B2C companies creating memorable brand experiences.
Working closely with a fun and enthusiastic creative team, you will take ownership of all things content. You will be writing content for different channels and across B2B and B2C audiences. The content you will be creating will be varied and cover written content, graphics and some video editing. You will be passionate about the automotive industry and have an interest in motorcycles. You will be owning a client’s social channels, engaging with their audiences and creating unique content to drive brand awareness and sales. You will work with the team to develop a content experience strategy, advising your client and helping bring the vision to life.
This is a permanent role to start ASAP with a salary of £25,000 - £28,000. This role will include a mix of office and home-working.
We are working with a creative agency based in Leamington Spa that works closely with a portfolio of clients across B2B and B2C. This agency prides themselves with helping their clients connect brands to audiences and has a talented team who are able to do this. Our client has grown an innovative and fun working culture offering a mix of office and remote working and a collaborative team feel.
As Content Manager you will be client-facing, working closely with a client in the automotive space. You will be working with the team to come up with a creative content strategy and then be hands-on in implementing this. You will be creating a variety of content across written, imagery and video form. You will also have a wider team and external resources available to you to help bring your creative vision to life! Alongside working with this particular automotive client, you will also be supporting on a range of other accounts (B2B and B2C).
- You will love to create engaging content across different platforms and be able to talk to different audiences
- You will have an eye for design and enjoy coming up with creative ideas
- You will be able to showcase some examples of content that you have created both professionally and personally
- You will be confident in creating video content for use across social media channels
- You will have a good understanding of social media and how to develop content plans for different channels
- You will be passionate about the automotive industry and have a keen interest in motorbikes!
This role is based in Leamington Spa and is easily commutable across; Coventry, Stratford-upon-Avon, Banbury, Birmingham to name a few.
To find out more please apply today or contact me to find out more about the role.