This Midlands based digital agency has worked with some of the world's biggest brands, and due to continued growth and larger projects coming up in the next 6 months, they are looking for a freelance Front End Developer who can help out with various projects over the next 6-12 months.
They work with a high pedigree of Digital Designer and they like their Front End Developers to have a creative side to them; particularly strong with animation (not character animation). You will be able to pick up a project and work remotely with the various team members and be able to work collaboratively, but under your own steam.
They are particularly interested in freelance Front End Developers who have the following skillsets:
- You must be mobile-first and responsive web development, less important but nice to have are: banner ads, HTML emails
- Familiarity with cross-browser and cross-device performance, issues and tricks
- Experience with frameworks (React)
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms (LESS/SASS)
- Comfortable with Git/Github/BitBucket
- Knowledge and desire to make the most performant front-end experiences
- Detail-oriented when working from designs and detailed instructions
- Good understanding of SEO principles and Google Analytics
For more info, please get in touch with Emma, or email us in the first instance.